1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Dogg MD75 Service and Product

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KevinClark, Feb 10, 2011.

1. KevinClark

KevinClark Senior Member

Purchased the snow dogg MD75 for my 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 on Friday. Had some issues with the installer I purchased from. I called and spoke to Buyers territory manager Bob on Wednesday. He immediately called the installer and handled the issues and came out to where I am and met with me and my wife the next day. He PERSONALLY walked me through how to operate and remove/install my new plow. He also took us out to lunch and gave us a few free goodies for all of our aggravations. Bob was an amazing person to meet and talk to. He is full of so much information about Buyers and there product. Even though I had issues at first I am thankful that it lead me to meeting Bob and getting to know him and Buyers! After seeing how Buyers and there employees handled things I am AMAZED! You don't find company's out there much that really truly care about there customers. I can say with out a doubt that Buyers and Bob are not one of these companies! I can not say how happy I am with there service or there product! The plow works great and my truck handles it good. I would NEVER purchase another brand of plow.

I can not stress to anyone how great of customer service this company has offered! I want to take a second and personally say "thank you so much for all of your help and care Bob L." Thumbs Up:)

PS: This plow is one of the few that is Made in the USAThumbs Upussmileyflag
  2. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Well thats always good to hear, glad it worked out for you. hey I just noticed your from brookfield ohio-Yankee Lake!!!!
  3. KevinClark

KevinClark Senior Member

Wow! I think that is the only thing people know about Brookfield. LoL. My house is actually like under 1 mile from them.
  4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Yep! lol thats cool I go there almost every weekend in the summer
  5. georgerk82

georgerk82 Senior Member
    from OHIO

PS: This plow is one of the few that is Made in the USAThumbs Upussmileyflag[/QUOTE]

I live in N.E.Ohio and I dont think Ive ever seen a commercial plow in our area that wasnt American made! Anyways congrats on the new plow and Im glad to hear Buyers backed there product for once. Buyers did nothing but avoid me on my Saltdogg spreader so I sold it(i never got one full nights use out of it) and went with another brand.