1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow dogg MD 80

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jbart06, Mar 13, 2015.

1. jbart06

jbart06 Member

I have a 2 season old Snow Dogg MD 80 comes with mount, wiring, controller plow etc. Mounted on my 2009 f150, believe it will fit all f150's 09 and newer. Have brand new hoses for it as spares--original ones are still on the plow and are in fine condition I just am overly paranoid to blow a hose in the middle of the night so I have 3 spares (one of each hose). works as it should and is in great condition. cutting edge hardly looks like it has any wear on it at all. Still mounted on my truck and am going to leave it that way until it or my truck sells in case someone wants to see it work.---moving on to a 3/4 or 1 ton truck only reason I am selling the plow.
    Asking $2300 OBO

2. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Pictures??? Please

3. jbart06

jbart06 Member

Not sure how to upload from my phone on here do you have an email i can send to?

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran