1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow Dogg MD 75 plow wings?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by schroederma, Feb 6, 2014.

1. schroederma

schroederma Junior Member
    from oh

My name is Matt and I've plow for about five yrs now always doing light commercial and residential properties. I've always had 7.5 ft Meyers plow on 3/4 ton truck with pro wings on the plow always likes the wings. this past yr I bought a new truck (Toyota Tundra) love the truck I put a snow dogg md 75 on the truck. I know it is not the heaviest or the best plow on the market but price was right and only weighs about 400lbs. light enough for half ton truck. my question is can I put pro wings on the md 75 is it heavy enough to handle them and if so will that void factory warranty? Thanks any feed back will be appreciated.

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I've seen a guy (on here) custom fab some wings for his MD. He did such a nice job they looked factory. Don't know how well they work or "stand up" over time, but his looked pretty sweet. Search the Snowdogg threads and you may be able to find it.

3. schroederma

schroederma Junior Member
    from oh

I plow 2 trailer parks and I have to push the snow probably 75 yrds to each end it would save me a lot of time and make more money if I had more plow and the right angle on them. mainly the angle so I can collect more snow.