1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Dogg 810 XP and Salt Dogg 2yd Poly Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bieriewk, Nov 7, 2011.

1. bieriewk

bieriewk Member

Selling one of my sets of equipment, didn't get enough work this winter.
    1. SnowDogg 810 XP, used one season, in great shape, a few small dings on the moldboard, some light paint flaking on the frame. Comes complete with mount for 88-99 chevy, and wiring harness. asking $4000, save $1000 off retail. Has had all factory bugs worked out (wing cylinder hydro lines replaced and relocated).
    $4000

2. SaltDogg ploy 2 yd V-box spreader, also one season of use, electric, comes with controller and harness, works perfect, never had a problem with it. In excellent condition, looks brand new. Has run about 15 ton of salt through it, was never even half loaded. $2500, save almost $1000 off retail!
    $2500

Call or txt 419-410-8394 for more information, located in Swanton, Ohio, about 10 miles west of Toledo.

2. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

How did you like the 810 XP? I've been thinking of getting one of them since they are a lot cheaper than the competition now. My 2 blizzards are just wearing out.

3. bieriewk

bieriewk Member

It's a great plow, extremely productive, best feature imo is that the wings are always in scoop, so if your at 8 or 10 or anywhere in between its always scooped, makes driveways and drive thrus a breeze.

4. bieriewk

bieriewk Member

Bump to the top, I will deliver within reason....

5. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Can you get a pic of the spreader.

6. bieriewk

bieriewk Member

Shoot me a txt and I can send you one from my phone. Have several interested parties right now..

7. bieriewk

bieriewk Member

Spreader sale is pending.... Snowdogg plow is still for sale, make me an offer on it!