1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow depth Map for Northeast

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Oshkosh, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Boy that off here. They have 1 inch yet the official NOAA is a mile from my house and they have us down for 25 inches.

3. Oshkosh

Its right on here, "0" is pretty hard to screw up for current ground cover...

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Never mine. I didn't see snow depth ,thought it was snow totals.

5. Oshkosh

I think we are up to 7.8" official since Halloween....Not a great start....lol

6. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Accuweather is saying 2.4in here Saturday in Norton. If they are wrong they better change their name.

7. Oshkosh

lol,
    2.4" if it comes down fast enough maybe enough to get our plows out otherwise Mass DOT will handle it with the combos only ...
    Keeping my fingers crossed..

8. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

WBZ is sayin 6 inches here in Norton now, with 6+ on Cape. I posted in the MA/CT/etc forum.

9. Oshkosh

It is optimistic sounding, I will feel better about 6pm tomorrow evening if they are still adding inches to the forecast.....
    A 24 hour push would not hurt my feelings at all....

10. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

At least the temps. look good for this weekend.Most storms this season have been 10+* too warm.But I will belive it when I see it most storms have been starved for moisture and riding south of Mass.

11. Oshkosh

As with the previous storms this one also has to come together just right. We will see....
    They are saying if the cold front moves in too quickly it will push the moisture out to sea.That being said most of the computer models that our weather people rely on so much are leaning towards more snow as of now....:confused: