1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow deflector

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by cmwinter, Jan 20, 2009.

1. cmwinter

cmwinter Junior Member
    from mn

I'm looking for a snow deflector for a 8' hiniker. Where is the best place to get one?

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

hinikers are a full moldboard trip? not too familiar with them at all but if it's just a rubber deflector you're looking for try looking on ebay. i see universal ones listed on there all the time. can't say they're the best or not but it's an option to look at. you can also try central parts warehouse, professional parts warehouse and do a generalized search for them. there's plenty of places out there. good luck

3. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I just ordered 3 9'x10" from plowrubber.com the order didn't go so well they sent 9'x8" and charged me $214.50 shipping instead of $71.50. I called them on Monday morning they just said oops no sorry or anything he said he would call me back in the afternoon with a solution still hasn't called or credited my card yet. I guess I'll have to call him again. But I might have some 9'x8" if you are interested. I don't think they will want to pay to return ship them. PM Me
    edit you can't pm yet do you have email