1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow deflector & thank you

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by justwanttoplow, Dec 15, 2003.

1. justwanttoplow

justwanttoplow Junior Member

To all that responded to the question of mounting a plow on the 97 F250LD ext cab thank you! A very nice 7.5' western, Ultra mount, Pro plow sits on it nicely with the addition of the timbrens. I would say though it did take me 2 days to get it all together and mounted, just in time to test as there was 3" on the ground as I rolled it out of the garage, will attach a pic soon. Next after testing it out I have decided it really needs a snow deflector as once you get moving 10-15 mph you can't see a thing and the grill is stuffed with snow. Any one got any suggestions on where to find a quality one. It would be nice to see where I am going.

Thanks again Gents

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

make sure that you get a tall one:nod:

3. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Ohhhhh Nate, you deflector pusher you.:D

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

yea, I am just cramming it down peoples throat!:rolleyes: :nod: ;) ;)