1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Deflector For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mow & snow, Feb 25, 2007.

1. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I have a mint condition 7.5 ft heavy duty molded snow deflector for sale. I paid $143.00 plus tax for it in November. I'm asking $60 plus shipping for it. Here are some pictures.

DCP_1344.jpg

DCP_1345.jpg

DCP_1346.jpg

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

okay, I gotta ask, why aren't you using it?

3. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I backdrag my driveways and really only plow going forward when I stack. It looks cool on the plow but I not doing any commercial lots and thats where it would come in handy.

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

do u do paypal ? will it fit a meyer ? how much is shipping to nj 07756 ?

5. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I don't do paypal but I can figure something out. It came off of my 7.5 Meyer. I guess shipping would be about $20.

6. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

where did you pick yours up at. I need one for an 8.5 I just broke the original meyers one

7. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I bought it in Rochester at STS Trucking. You can go to Meyer's website and find a dealer near you unless you want to buy mine but it's only 7.5 ft long.

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

is that the solid scoop one or the rubber one that hangs down i have a sub thats looking for one

9. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

It's a solid molded deflector.