1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow dance ?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Snowaway, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

So there must be some kind of dance I can do ? I rained here for forty five days strait this summer. I saw the sun like 15 times. Now that it is winter were going on two weeks of clear sunny skies arrrg :cry: xysport

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You can send some of that snow our way. We haven't had a lot of sun lately.

3. Snow Day

Snow Day Senior Member

I have been doing snow dances as well! :)

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There is a snow dance, on a day when the temps are below freezing you strip naked then and jump in a stream (if no stream handy have someone spray you with a hose.) Then Dance until icicles form on your "attachments." and you turn a shade of light blue.

Now here's the tricky part so pay attention.

If you use a fisher you must bow to the direction of Kansas (dean fisher's birthplace) and repeat "there is no plow but fisher and dean is the creator" three times

Western users must bow to Milwaukee and repeat "allow me this opportunity to plow for if i am cut do i not bleed, If I am tired to I not sleep, if I break do I not short chain." again three times.

Blizzard guys must bow to Erie and announce "there is no God but Jerre and he is Blizzard's savior" three times

Meyers guys bow to Cleveland and repeat "parts are available everywhere" continuously

Snoway guys it's Hartford WI and the manta is "Mega make it though this storm" repeat until your updates arrive.

Afterward consume multiple adult beverages while sitting in a tub of ice water to raise your body temperature.

Let us know if it works.

5. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

where do you bow to appease the Boss gods?

6. Mr Bigblock

Mr Bigblock Senior Member

Heres my Snow Budda[​IMG]

7. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Basher, thats absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the sig.

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The Porcelain God: after consuming a 30 pack of Iron City Beer

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

10. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

where in the world do you get iron city beer?
    I'd much rather have miller lite

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

12. nekos

nekos Senior Member

the snow dance do not work unless you flush ice cubes down the toilet before and after doing the snow dance !