1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Conditions on Tuesday night.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sir spaniourd, Mar 8, 2005.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

Any luck so far? Lots of wind, drifts are moving all the snow away from my house. :rolleyes:
    a couple of inches moving from one place in my yard to another here at the North Shore.

I :bluebounc just want more snow!!!!
  2. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Here on the South Shore.....looks like couple inches blowing around....can still see some bare spots on street! :salute:
  3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I've read three forecasts and they predict anywhere from 2-10" of snow. It sure is blowing like stink though. Supposed to be neg. degrees with windchill by morning. All I can do is get a crappy nights sleep and look out the window when I wake up and stumble around.
  4. sir spaniourd

That is what I was thinking. I may find no snow tomorrow on the ground. The way the wind is blowing I think the snow will pile on my neighbor property. hopefully we will have some snow to plow tomorrow morning.
  5. sir spaniourd

As of 6 AM(wednesday) I plowed just 20% of my accounts. No snow whatsoever :realmad:
  6. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

march snow

We got hit again, 5 inches in abington. The lawn/landscape season is going to be set back at least another week! :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:
  7. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

we had it all tuesday, rain then ice then snow then wind up to 35 mph blowing snow visibility was real bad. we got about 5" of med weight snow that plowed nice. it was a change from chasing the dust around. plowed from 3 pm to about midnight at the hospital. all is cleaned up now we wait for friday. :)