1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Coming to Philly?????????????????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowKid150, Dec 3, 2003.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Yooo guys, my dad has just informed me that snow may be on the way for this weekend in the philly region. Well that pretty much sucks for me considereing im riding out my last week of the semester up at Pitt. If any of you guys have any infor regarding this storm on its severity or whatever lemme know please because i will get a train ticket and get my butt home to push the white stuff around with the new F250/Western 8.0 Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Thanks, Kevin aka Plowkidpayup payup

2. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

I am hereing 1-3 inches of snow then rain which will probly melt it,............ My Prediction for the Phila area..... No plowwing this weekend:cry:

3. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Well Rob, i am going to agree with you, you know why? Because ill spend 50 bucks and 6 hrs to get my @$$ home, and it will rain for 72 grs then my parents will just be pissed at me for coming home and not studying harder for my finals. O well.... hahah keep the replies coming......:D

4. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

well if I am able to plow this weekend, I will be sure to post pics to make you jealous:nod: