1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow coming need help fast

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mikeyfff1011, Jan 27, 2009.

1. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

i have a fisher mm1 the one with the lift arm built into the pump. anyways i just got home and saw the fluid was leaking pretty bad i looked where it was leaking and saw it was coming from under the box the light harness goes into and the orange and black ground wire the angle arm hoses also go into there but they are not leaking what should i do?
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I really couldn't understand where your leak was coming from...Identify it and replace it.

The easiest thing to do would be to just go to the shop.

Good Luck
  3. K1500 4x4

K1500 4x4 Senior Member

mine was leaking from here. is that what you mean ?
  4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Hope you get it all fixed up! Good luck
  5. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

bad oring between the pa block and the power unit. CAREFULLY unbolt the 3 1/4inch bolts from the block. look into the face of the block. 3 oring are present. 1 will be blown. replace all 3.
  6. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

i believe thats the problem sounds like thats it when i get a chance im gonna do that thanks for everyones help