1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Catcher for V Plow Poly

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by lesedwards, Jan 9, 2009.

1. lesedwards

lesedwards Member

I bought a used 8'2" V Blade Poly and it is missing the snow catcher. Delaer says if I put a new one on first speed bump and it is gone. I am a very fussy guy and I take speed bumps like an old grampa. I hate the snow line it is leaving and I know I can fix it buy purchasing new cutting edges but I still have a couple years left on mine. I look forward to anyones ideas.

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I'd just try replacing it. I never lost one in the 2 season I had the old style edges.

3. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

i have a used one if you want it . pay for shipping . yes they do dissappear rather quickly. Boss upgraded that with the new cutting edges cupped in middle with curb feelers. pm me for details :nod:

4. agrizman

agrizman Junior Member
    from Mich

Good afternoon. If the original post does not want your used snowcatcher, E-mail me with shipping to 49036 zip @ dagrizman@hotmal.com. I am interested. Thanks, Griz

5. lesedwards

lesedwards Member

Has anyone tried the new cutting edges. I am going to have them put on mine but I would like to know before installing the new blades, will this completly eliminate snow spillage from the V in the blade?

6. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

I have the new style cutting edges on my 9-2 and they work fine. No trail in the center without the donut.

7. lesedwards

lesedwards Member

Thats good to hear. I was out today plowing and this spillage is driving me crazy I am fussy and when I am done all I see is a bunch of lnes. I just sold my V Blade Joystick on Ebay and my Skidoo trailer so it is time for new cutting edges.