1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow calc

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by R&R Yard Design, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Guys what ever happened to the md snow calculator. I am working on some bids and i can not get it to pop up or work at all. if anyone can help, please do so.

thanks RD
  2. does anybody know if this MDsnow site even work anymore
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think you need to join ,not sure if it free or you need to pay.But I haven't been on it in a year.
  4. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

seems hard to use.... My hourly bill out rate just came to $419.00 / hour LOL
  6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Gottcha beat...$829.00 here.......LOL.....

Hell, by this it costs me $40 per hour just to have the guy in the truck!..... I like it! It really opens your eyes to your costs......Damn thing should be made a "sticky" for those that come on here and ask what to charge!
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

When it asked what type of work you do ,you should not of put lawyer on that line!
  8. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Well I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one getting crazy hourly rates out of that thing
  9. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

that is a neat little tool...unfortunately it told me to sell everything and stay home
  10. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

haha glad i never used it. found it a long time ago and guess i never even tried it. looks like time to start deleting some of my favorites on my browser :dizzy:
  11. Premier

Premier Senior Member

I dont like it, it told me to lower my price. I think I will stay where im at :laughing: