1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Business Magazine

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Nov 22, 2002.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

In the recent issue of Snow Business I thought that the plow guide was a great way to be able to compare snowplows from different manufacturers. Included were the major manufacturers as well as some smaller companies. What surprised me was the lack of Diamond and Pathfinder. Diamond has a rather large part of the market, what is not taken by Fisher at least, here in New England. They make very heavy duty plows that are great for the commercial or municipal plower. Pathfinder, though a smaller company, still has innovative ideas and a full line of plows. These two ommissions caught my eye. Otherwise I thought the article and issue were great.

I am still waiting for the first issue which I requested a copy of...???

2. J.Henderson

J.Henderson Senior Member

I have also tried to subscribe about 3 times. I do not know why they will not start me. I have also tried to get Lawn And Landscape, which is from the same publishing company. I wonder why they do not like me? Is there a rep here online?

3. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

J. I have the same problem.... I guess I'm just to good for em...

4. ultimate lawns

ultimate lawns Member

Yo guys, I think it just takes a while. They only publish 4 a year
    of the snow one. I just recently Got my first snow business catalog. I got mad cause it did not come for a while until I recieved it.
    thanks,

Ultimate lawns and more,