1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow box rental

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Advancedexc, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Advancedexc

Advancedexc Junior Member
    from Indiana

If any one is in the need of a snow box let us know we have about 35 boxes sitting around that are all new for rental or sale. we have 8ft up 14fters.

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Dont like to talk numbers in open but you cannot recieve PM yet. How much for rent or purchase of a 14' box and what brand (if any )

3. Advancedexc

from Indiana

4. Advancedexc

from Indiana

still have 30 boxes left.

5. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

how much for an 8 foot box? Buy not rent.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

X2, also 10'. Brand? Any pics?

7. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Be very careful dealing with this guy!!!

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Care to elaborate?

9. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Well here is a link to an earlier thread that explains the first part.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=60030&highlight=pusher+box

I did finally get the pusher box, but i called him and left him a message telling him that i was going to drive up there my self and knock on the door. Well i guess that scared him that i was personally coming, so he called me back and tried to act like a nice guy and that none of this has been going on. I was only there for like 5 min, i don't know why he couldn't load it onto the trailer for my shipper. The only reason that i came up with was that he was just stalling thinking that i was going to give up and then he was going to resell it.

SHADY SHADY GUY!!!

PM me your email and i will send you the pic that he sent me of the of the one that i bought, just to make sure that he isn't sending everyone the same pic.

10. Advancedexc

from Indiana

all this guy had to do was drive over here and pick it up we loaded for him. If you are worried come look at the boxes in person and bring cash and take the box with you. I sold 9 boxes this weekend and can give you numbers of people that bought them two guys even got to use them already. thanks

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How about posting up some prices and pictures

12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Ditto...I need a 10 footer for a skid-steer

13. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

I am still needing a price and also where are you located??? Thanks