1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow blowers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rock&snow, Feb 11, 2008.

1. rock&snow

rock&snow Junior Member

What are some quality snow blowers some of you guys use for commercial sidewalks, or do most of you use ATVs?

2. T-Trim

T-Trim Senior Member
    from NE OH

I like the little Toro's. 2-cyc, Light and Beats shoveling.

3. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

I just picked up a Toro CCR 3650 (it was a 2006 model off the showroom floor) and used it for the first time yesterday. I did a residential walkway and driveway. That thing can throw some snow, and so much quicker than trying to unload a 2 stage thrower and muscle it around. I don't know how much good this machine will do on larger storms, say 12"+ but it is a great little machine.

4. T-Trim

T-Trim Senior Member
    from NE OH

If I would let the snow build that high. I would be screwed and fired.

5. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I use an Airens 522ec single stage 5 h.p. with a 22" cut, it is amazing how well it works.

6. T-Trim

T-Trim Senior Member
    from NE OH

PHP:
    use an Airens 522ec single stage 5 h.pwith a 22" cut, it is amazing how well it works.

That looks dead nuts on like a Toro. The same unit we use. Is it a 2-cyc mix or gas only?
    The Toro is a 5hp Tecumseh