1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Blowers,(Not plows)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kegz_lawn, Jan 2, 2009.

1. kegz_lawn

kegz_lawn Junior Member

Hi, I am 16, and don't have a plow, but don't have a snow plow. I have 2 blowers, and some shovels. I own my own business, and work for my older brother, who owns his own business, he plows commercial and residential, i blow and shovel residential only. I am bought my snapper used, and the Yard Machine, Newer from my dad. Dose any one else do the same thing. Of just pics of snow blowers. or sidewalk crews.

please visit my www.myspace.com/kegz_lawn_service, and add me if you have a myspace.

2. kegz_lawn

kegz_lawn Junior Member

how do you like my logo, my brother in law is graphic design
  3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

logo looks good
    i used to snowblow but i cant stand it.. much rather be in the nice warm truck then have the snow blowing all in my face.
    eitehr way looks like your headed in the right direction
    good luck and keep it up!!
  4. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

Kegz? Do you deliver beer too?
  5. Yup, I have one truck that runs around with a snow blower because its only a 2wd and I have my plow truck I operate. Pics below:

6. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

logo looks good but would be alot better if it showed the whole snow blower as most customers would have no idea what the chute looks like and be wondering what the heck that is on your logo
  7. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Ok i'm trying to add you but it ask for your e-mail
  8. kegz_lawn

kegz_lawn Junior Member

9. kegz_lawn

kegz_lawn Junior Member

Also, i dont deliver beer, if i could i would, my last name is Kegerize, and thanks for the logo advice, i am having more designs made.
  10. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict