1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow blower on steroids

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by contractor078, Jan 15, 2010.

1. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

A buddy sent this to me I had to share it with all of you guys I love the site thanks for all of the great info and tips.

54 cubic inch big block Chevrolet V8 produces 412 horsepower

Just in case your havin' any trouble removing snow from your driveway... this baby will blow snow back to where i t came from... more story at the bottom...

And now for the rest of the story....

If you're tired of anemic, one-lung snow blowers with their slipping drive belts, you might consider Kai Grundt's V8 snow blower which raises the bar on the traditional snow blower in every respect. With electric start, electric block heater, antifreeze heater and eight cylinders, it has no drive belts to freeze up and you'll never get bored with the job as the 454 cubic inch big block Chevrolet V8 produces 412 horsepower, 430 foot pounds of torque and can throw snow 50 feet at just 3500 rpm.

Nor will you get cold as the machine has been ingeniously designed to route the engine coolant through the handle bars, with the rear mounted, enclosed radiator keeping the operator nice and cozy.

got to love it.

2. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

is that thing self propeled or do you gotta push it? lol
  3. Michigansnowkin

Michigansnowkin Member

nice, but im not sure if i would have wasted that engine on that.
  4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Try to load and unload that out of your pick-up alone! Ouch...
  5. ondagawood

ondagawood Senior Member

Are you ******* kidding ME ! That is outrageous, yeah I wonder how that is to push ! How do you spell aching back ! :cry:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  6. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

make this the MILLIONTH time its been on this site!!!!!!!!!!
  7. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

People have too much time on their hands.....
  8. fordf350super

fordf350super Junior Member

how far do you really need to throw snow
  9. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

I thinks it is kinda cool, but a waste, i would rather put the 454 in my project truck...
  10. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

Beer, lots of Beer and a welder......