1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow blower on a backhoe loader?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by francois, Dec 6, 2004.

1. francois

francois Junior Member

Hi,

is there a backhoe loader that can be fitted with a snow blower instead of the backhoe in the winter. It would be best to be pto driven instead of hydraulic driven.

What make and model?
    I'm in Quebec, Canada, if this can change anything.

Thanks a lot
    Francois

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

sure
    the kubota L48 or the john deere 110. they are not as big as a full size hoe, but they are good work horses. both about 48 hp and 7K pounds.

3. extremsnomobile

extremsnomobile Member

i think teh guy wants one that can be replaced with a detaccable backhoe

4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

right. thats what i shares with him. both the kubota and deerw hoes come on on those machines i talked about earlier. go to their sites.....do a little research. both of them have cat. 1 3pts on them hidden behind the hoe.

5. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

A-90 / A-96
    Loader mounted snowblower
    The A-90 and the A-96, RPM rotary auger fan type snowblower Diesel engine powered, are ideal for mounting on any backhoe loader and/or front end loaders of 1.5 cubic yards capacity. Built and designed for industrial use, having a snow removal capacity up to 1500 tons of snow per hour, these units are used by towns, cities and contractors.

http://www.rpmtech.qc.ca/snowblowers.html

A90.jpg

6. somm

somm Senior Member