1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow Blower holder on poly caster

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nor'easter1, Oct 10, 2011.

1. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 Senior Member

Anyone ever build a snow blower holder on the back of a poly caster. I have an 08 1.5 poly caster and want to build a tray of some sort on the back to hold a small single stage blower while in transport. I think I once saw some one on this site who fabricated a pretty sick looking rack on the back. With the hopper in back my 08 f350 there is no room for blower and building some thing might save the back. from all of the pine handling!
  2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Mines an older western with the conveyor. And the plastic shield just needed some reinforcing underneath. Then ratchet strap the blower to the back. This is the only picture I have but it's not close enough to see it properly..... sorry.