1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Blower FOR SALE $195.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Jan 4, 2004.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a 5HP, 22" cut commercial Snow Blower FOR SALE. I will take $195.00 FIRM! You can't beat that with a stick! It is a smaller unit with Heavy Duty Chain Drive, light enough for lifting into and out of the back of a pick-up truck. Great for sidewalks. It is an older model but runs great, and is READY-TO-WORK. I just bought 4 Ariens, so I have to get rid of some of my older equipment. This is MUCH lighter than my newer machines, making it much easier to put into yhe back of your truck. It is self propelled and comes complete with chains. Just services and waiting to make you money. It will pay for itself in just one storm! Email me at njplowman@hotmail.com if you are interested.

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Sorry, this item has SOLD !