1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Blower Direct Toro Power Clear

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by hammanservices, Aug 14, 2010.

1. hammanservices

hammanservices Junior Member

2. hammanservices

3. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Granted it was the end of the season, but I bought one for $400 from Home Depot.

4. hammanservices

OK. Thanks for the reply. I am going to contact my local dealer Monday to see what there prices are. looks like Wise slaes at 575 is the best deal so far. That is with no sales tax too.

5. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape Senior Member

If you didn't buy this snow blower yet, I bought this exact snow blower last year and hate it. I will be using it again this year because I have it anyway, but it does not get the surface as clean as other blowers I have, also the stupid pull handle fell off over a dozen times just from going over bumps as it sits on the trailer. I had to buy the sping that attachs to the bar new 3 different times because it gets lost when the handle falls off. Very annoying.

6. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

You must have got a lemon. I ran the crap out of mine last year and didn't have one single problem. I ended up selling the two stage because this little guy out worked it storm after storm.

7. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape Senior Member

I got rid of all my 2-stages a few years ago as well. Way to slow.. Just hope to god I never see a 12" wet snow fall :)

8. hammanservices

I ordered the snow blower yesterday. I went with the 221QR from wise sales. It was $575.99 with no sales tax and free shipping. Looking forward to the first snow! This will be my first snow blower.

I was wondering if anybody has any tips for operating a single stage blower. I will be doing residential sidewalk and driveways.

9. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

It's self explanatory. You'll figure it out the first ten minutes of a snow storm.

Did you get a 21 or an 18. I bought an 18 so it's a little lighter to get in and out of the back of a truck.

10. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That's a really good price. When you get it and use it, let us know how you like it. I love mine, I think they are the best blowers around.