1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Blaster box plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by whitetail, Oct 15, 2003.

1. whitetail

whitetail Junior Member

I am currently looking to purchase a box plow for a skid steer loader. I found an ad for Houle Manufacturing in an Agdealer magazine. Has anyone ever used this type of box plow or even heard of them before. Looks like a great idea www.fabrication-s-houle.com

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Welcome to Plowsite!

Are you asking if we've heard of this brand of box plow, or heard of box plows? I've never heard of that particular brand myself & can't remember seeing it posted here. There are probably a couple of dozen companies or more making box plows. And there are probably many dozens of threads about various brands of box plows here. Many of them are made with the quick attach system to use with your skid steer. Try a search (upper right corner of your screen) to see discussions of other options you can check out as well. Good luck!

3. whitetail

whitetail Junior Member

Sorry that I wasn't more clear in my post. I have used box plows before but have never heard of or seen this brand. I did try a search for the snow blaster name but did not get any results. I would like to know if anyone has used this brand of box plow, and what they think of it. Thanks.