1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow bidding workshops--early bird pricing extended

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by SIMASTAFF, Jul 15, 2011.

1. SIMASTAFF

SIMASTAFF Sponsor
    from Midwest

Hi all, just wanted to update you that we have extended the early bird pricing for all of our Build a Bid and Beyond the Bid snow bidding workshops. You can still get the better price on any of these workshops if you register ASAP! The dates/locations are as follows:

Beyond the Bid, Albany NY, July 28, 2011
    Beyond the Bid, Chicago IL, July 28, 2011
    Build a Bid, Denver CO, August 11, 2011
    Build a Bid, Philadelphia PA, August 11, 2011

The workshops last all day, 8:30 am - around 5:00-5:30 pm, there is a great deal of information, and all materials are available for attendees to use after the events are done. Also a great way to meet with other contractors and learn from each other, similar to what happens here on PS...

Here are some responses from previous attendees of these workshops...

The trip was worthwhile and will help my bidding practices

Excellent! I took many things away that will benefit our business

Learned more than I thought I would! Would definitely recommend it

We have already been able to put some of what we learned to use, and as a result we have been able to pick up a few new contracts without having to resort to the lowest price wins "strategy". Even though it was a fair distance to go, it was well worth the time.

This gave me a great understanding of the industry and productivity.

The more in-depth the better it is. Very good overall presentation.

Very effective material

More information is available at http://sima.org or feel free to contact me, thanks

Brian Birch
    814-602-4548
    Brian@sima.org