1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow belt

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by nepmgmt, Jan 4, 2006.

1. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i know that some of you guys are from the snow belt in here is it really all it is said to be. what is it like to plow there.i am just starting to plow and would love to move up there and plow with all the snow they get.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If you get less than 2 ft of snow at one time its no big deal around here ,thats suburbs of Buffalo.:sleeping:

3. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

wow thats alote of snow. in in ri and we are lucky to get that for a whole year. up there are v plows more common because of there ability to brack a pach. i would think a straght blade would be very bad for your truck

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

All you do jump in and have so fun.
    You try not to wait that long or you might end up with 7 feet like we had in 2002.:nono:

5. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

i wish we Had snow like that here. you guys must have alot of competition with all that snow.

6. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

Theres enough work to go around.