1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Beast 45" Snow Blower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sectlandscaping, Jan 1, 2013.

1. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like junk.

3. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

chinese poo

4. sectlandscaping

Its a china brand? hmm that explains enough. I like the size and price.

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

The price is the first thing that gives it away along with a brand that I've never heard of.

As the saying goes "you get what you pay for" If you want a pos that probably only works for the first few times then I'd say that would be a good purchase.

For a snow blower over 32" in a quality name I'd guess you would be looking to pay $2500+. Unless you want a Honda, then probably figure on about 7k lol.

6. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

i didnt look at the price or anything for that matter i just looked at the picture it just looks like junk to begin with. and its from home depot....

7. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Stanley puts their name on that blower too.

8. sectlandscaping

9. Ranger620

Ranger620 PlowSite Veteran

Made by a us company (GXi) but would guess most of there parts come fron china.
    GXi Outdoor Power, LLC develops, manufactures and sells a range of outdoor power equipment targeted at residential, professional and commercial do-it-yourselfers. Products include commercial lawn mowers, brush mowers, pressure washers, chipper shredders, snow blowers and generators. GXi is a Licensee of Stanley Black & Decker.

The products are sold under several brands including STANLEY®, Beast® (The Home Depot®) and DEK®. Products of GXi are sold through authorized retailers such as Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sears, BJs, Target, Northern Tool, Amazon.com, PED, The Sportsmans Guide, CPO, and Global. GXi also offers Scratch and Dent products factory direct to customers. Genuine parts are available online or through the over 1,000 authorized service centers for all GXi products.

GXi differentiates its products through innovative designs, exclusive features, high quality, low cost manufacturing, strong marketing and superior customer service. Headquartered in Clayton, NC, the company employs over 200 employees with worldwide operations in: Phoenix, AZ, Hong Kong, Fuzhou and Liaocheng, China.