1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow bear

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by bradman0087, Dec 27, 2012.

1. bradman0087

bradman0087 Member

have a snow bear plow that i use for mine and my neighbors drive, last year i got rid of the big window switch, and put on the newer snowbear rocker and mounted it in cab it has a big black box that you put under hood and hook up to batt. well go to hook up plow and when plug it in the winch keeps goin up. rocker is in middle not on in or out. when i hooked it up to battery the box kept clicking.. im guessing it is a problem in that big black box? had to resort to the big window switch temporarily.. any help?

2. bradman0087

bradman0087 Member

just to clarify i took apart black box its just a big solenoid everything looked ok heard allot of people having trouble with black box, it clicks when connected to battery and when i connect plow it goes up and wont stop...