1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snow bear plow?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 68gts, Nov 25, 2005.

1. 68gts

68gts Junior Member

have a chance to get a snow bear plow for my 03 silverado,will this be ok for plowing?,just doing my driveway and a couple of family members nothing commercial

2. MSB1766

MSB1766 Member

It will work fine I have had a snowbear for about 10 years with no problems at all. Just rember it is not a comercial plow and it will last a long time. I have pushed over two feet of snow with mine and it worked fine. I have a 200 foot driveway 12 feet wide with a 30 by 30 parking area. Take your time.

3. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Yup you should be ok that's what snowbears are for only personal. Just be gentle on it and you should be just fine.

4. 68gts

68gts Junior Member

well the guy sold it,but i found a better plow from my old boss,its a fisher he bought new back in 98 to put on his ford f150 and now its on his dodge sitting out back.hasnt been used in years so i'm thinking it should be cheap!

5. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Thats even better. Then You'll have a more heavy duty plow that will take some abuse and will still be fine on your truck.