1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Bear Modifications..please help

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by Tirioloservices, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

Hi i have a 7ft snow bear plow.. i want to put a better cutting egde on it and plow lights.. how can i do this.. the offroad light kit from them is 200 and thats crazy

2. Snowbear-Man

Snowbear-Man Inactive

3. revtoyota

revtoyota Member

i have one on my toyota had there lights and both were trashed in a week. your best bet is go to a napa or some part store and get some off road lights they come with a harness and everything.

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i will post pics of my setup plows lights with parking lights and turn signals

5. Snowbear-Man

Snowbear-Man Inactive

Hi

You can buy a 7' cutting edge that is 25lbs compared to the original equipment cutting edge which are 14lbs. they are 159.99 including oversize shipping costs. The light kits are 189.00 including delivery and if you buy both thing you get a 5.00 discount at snowplowsonline.com the page is :

http://www.snowplowsonline.com/site/1594830/page/900832

Hope this helps

6. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

groundbreakers you gonna post them pics anytime soon lol just kidding
    i wanna see what you got so i can get going

7. jeepnsno99

jeepnsno99 Junior Member
    from chicago

I run the snow bear plow aswell on my cherokee. I ran there lights for about 2 weeks before they failed on me so this season I picked up a pair of 7" sealed HID offroad lites from ebay for $220 shipped to my door. I haven't plowed with them yet however I run the same lights for fog lites and they work amazing. I can c almost .50 mile down a dark road with no streetlites and the side range covers a 4 lane highway without a problem. Made my own bracket with some round and flat stock and bolted it direwctly to the plow fram through pre existin holes.

8. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

ya i will snap a pic tomorrow ... just got back from disney saturday night ..... LOL

9. ranger88den

ranger88den Senior Member

Pictures? Please? :)