1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Bear Lights. i made and willing to sell them.check me out below

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by Tirioloservices, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

hows it going . i was bored and wasnt wanting to spend $200 on snowbears light kit
    i made my own and there really nice.
    i bought some 1/2 inch black piping pre theaded at home depot,with base stands and proper elbows, and a light kit from auto zone and started
    it took me 20 minutes to assemble and another 15 mins to figure out how to run electric and have it all disconnect when the plow comes off. i will post pictures soon . and considering this idea i had was so great and sturdy .I will make a kit for someone at a small fee of $100 dollars...thats lights,brackets and wiring harness..and my small labor fee..anything will help considering my works really slow right now.... thats custom ordered for any other snow bear owner..
    it takes 5 mins to install just need to drill 2 holes next to pre exsisting holes that are there for the stock lights... email me for details and /or to order. i can make and ship within 1 day... $100 + shiiping aint bad compared to 200 or 250 whatever there asking.
    Tirioloservices@yahoo.com
    for more details or some step on how to make your own hit me up on here

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

can you post some pics please