1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Bear at Work

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by toiyabe, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toiyabe

toiyabe Banned
    from Tahoe

Photo #1

snbear1.jpg

2. toiyabe

toiyabe Banned
    from Tahoe

Photo #2

snbear2.jpg

3. toiyabe

toiyabe Banned
    from Tahoe

Photo 3 of 3. These photos are seven years old, same plow, different vehicle. Hard to say the plow is junk.. Seems to move snow. Now Old Member did a Google search on Rainshadow, so he knows I live in the comparatively mild area of the Sierra. So I can get away with the Snow Bear. If I got deep snow of course I could not do it.

You can pick at me for defending the Snow Bear, but your slurs on the Snow Bear are unfounded.

snobear3.jpg

4. PBC IN BUFFALO

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

Usually I'm pretty good with not bashing other peoples equipment or opinions......BUT you my friend are out of hand with these STUPID STUPID posts. Are you trying to prove or justify that your just too cheap to go buy a Real plow. THAT PLOW WILL NEVER HOLD UP IN THE COMMERCIAL PLOWING ENVIROMENT......AND I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS..........OR WAS......... FOR! ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US WE SHOULD USE THOSE PLOWS? I JUST WOULD LOVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY HERE???????

5. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

congrats with your never ending attempts of being an annoying a$$hole...:sleeping:

6. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

Next time shoot a video.

That thing would never finish either one of those pushes.

Looks to me like those banks were cut by a blower??

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.