1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow and Ice Management Trade Show

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by merrimacmill, Dec 21, 2007.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Hey is there any of these comming up? I was just reading a post from back in January 2000 in this section talking about one in portland maine. Does this happen yearly??

2. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

The one in Portland ME in 2000 was probably the SIMA one. SIMA has one every year in June, but at a different location around the country. This year it is in Buffalo. There is a Snow and Ice show in Marlboro, MA which I believe they are going to hold every other year from now on instead of every year and since it was not held this fall look for it in 2008. I believe that one is in October. It most probably will be posted about on here a few months before it happens.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

When and where is the one in buffalo.

Cheers

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Grandview,
    i bet you could pass as a FF rep

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'll be like Johnny Appleseed,Have bag of FF samples and walk right in!

7. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Are there ever shows in the NY/NJ/CT area?

8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

9. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

There is a snow-ice trade show in Indianapolis in May 2008...I believe you can get info about it from snowmagazine online.

10. GMSNOW

GMSNOW Member

Do they ever have one in Hawaii or Florida during the winter months. I can get away for a couple of days of sun and beach and have the business pay for the trip.

GMSNOW