1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow and Ice management sub

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tapper, Nov 24, 2011.

1. tapper

tapper Junior Member

I'm new to this forum but been plowing for 4 years now. I have 2 pick ups with 8'plows and spreaders. 1 skid loader, 2 kubota tractors with loaders and rear blades, an atv with plow, john deere 140 w/ plow, and multiple snow blowers. Also have a bunch of subcontractors. I wasnt looking for anymore contracts this year but snow and ice management sent me an address that they needed bids on that was in between 2 of my other contracts and it wont be that much for me to complete. I was wondering before I submitted a bid if anyone has ever worked for snow and ice management. Do they always pay and how long afterwards? any input would be great guys.
  2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

If its for Sheetz don't waste your time. They pay about 1/3 of what they're worth.