1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snow accumulations for billing??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brother1, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Brother1

Brother1 Member

Hey everyone - hope everyone make it thru the weekend in one piece. Except for a lot of equipment freeze ups things here in NY went pretty smooth. I know this has been talked about before but I couldn't find anything with a search so figured I'd ask for some help. I'm looking for a good place to find storm total accumulations. I have some accounts I need to bill by the inch and I usually use the NWS page but they are all over the board on their spotter totals in my area. Does anyone know of somewhere to subscribe to that will give accurate snow totals for billing??? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Stay warm.
  2. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

you could check your DOT like connecticut
    also most weather services will charge 300.00 like the one I use http://www.ct-weather.net/