1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SnoVantage

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by icefishur96, Jan 16, 2009.

1. icefishur96

icefishur96 Junior Member

Any one have a sno vantage plow? I have been working on mine for 3 days, can't get the cyls. to retract the same. I put in a new flow divider, lock valves, and rebuilt the cyl's. I give up!!

2. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I don't have one, but maybe if you could post pics, we could help you out. Not sure the set up when you say "cyls to retract the same"

Off the top of my head, have you checked whatever controls the plow, joystick, toggle switches, etc.

3. icefishur96

icefishur96 Junior Member

The plow is 15 feet wide, and is mounted on a skid steer( Gehl 7810). It has 2 folding wings,left and a right. When I plow, and I want to bring the wings in( gathering snow) one wing comes in faster than the other. The slower wing is way behind at this time. I have a flow divider on the plow. ie.. 10 gal in, 5 gal to each cyl. The divider is new, and I had them bench test it before I bought it. I can't figure out why one wing is slow. (Always the same wing)

4. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I have seen those. Those are nice units. It works, just not properly is what you are saying.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is some sort of resistance on the slide rails. Maybe a smaller diameter fitting or hose some where.

Good Luck