1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Snosport plow?

Discussion in 'SnowSport®' started by JayRod98, Nov 6, 2008.

1. JayRod98

JayRod98 Junior Member
    from ND

hey guys, I'm new here and was hoping someone could help me decide ona first snowplow. I'm not looking to do any commercial work, just looking for something cheap, which is why I'm looking at this:

http://agricover.com/index.php/products/category/C24/

Has anyone used or heard of these before? I heard something about putting a plow on your truck will void the warranty, but supposedly this one is light enough or something like that that it doesn't? Any help appreciated, thanks guys!

2. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

There have been several discussions on here related to those plows. Try using the search tab or take a look in their sponor thread area. Welcome to PS!

3. JayRod98

JayRod98 Junior Member
    from ND

Thanks a bunch! I guess I should have looked for the search right away, please forgive a newb ;)

4. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

No problem, and again welcome to the site!

5. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

If you're just doing your own drive, you'll be fine with either that or a snowbear. Look them up on google or something because they dont have a forum on here.

6. 18lmslcsr

18lmslcsr Senior Member
    from WI.

liny...

If u search back to say, oh last year, you'll find a bunch of stuff about snowsport plow that I wrote.

C.

7. randym99

randym99 Senior Member

Hi and welcome.I know the guys that do it for a living with the big plows are not always impressed by these,but for a personal useage set up I think they would be great.Light,simple,easyly transferable from rig to rig,won,t rip up you lawn,and easy to store on the off season.I have a kinda home brewed version of this type plow and love the way it works for me.Just my 2 cents worth.

8. JayRod98

JayRod98 Junior Member
    from ND

Thanks guys! :waving: Looks like we might be getting some snow soon, so I should be making a purchase here pretty quick. I'll let you guys know what I decide to go with.

9. randym99

randym99 Senior Member

Hey Jayrod.If you get a chance take some pics or maybe a vid of your set up.Thanks. Hope the info helped ya out.Randy