1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snopro 3000 jack float

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by kb9snp, Jan 31, 2011.

1. kb9snp

kb9snp Junior Member

I am dealing with a float / jack problem. I can't find in my papers what pins in the plow/truck connector are the ground and float (green) pins. It's a snopro 3000 full trip. If you have any idea, that would be awesome, cause i could test with an ohm meter tonight. I am going to try to get it in a garage tomorrow and pull the cover off, I'm going to have to unscrew the hydraulic hose to let the plow down? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

3. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

i just had the end unscrew on the ram on my jack........ i'm just gonna cap the haydraulic line for now. it looks like to much of a pain in in the rear to fix it.