1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

snopro 3000 issues!

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by ondirtymax, Feb 3, 2010.

1. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

My plow is doing some weird things.........first off, it lifts and lowers normally. But when i angle to left or right it lifts at same time. Also when i put in float position and hit the jack leg switch it tries to lift, very slowly, as the lower solenoid is energized and the fluid is going in 2 different directions. The jack leg doesn't even move when i hit the switch. I have checked all my wiring, all is good. No shorted out wires or power going to left/right and up at same time. I can also unplug the one big wire harness and leave the main power and ground connected and the plow will lift when i hit the joystick. That would seem to tell me the lift/jack extend valve is faulty, as I haver pulled it out and plugged the hole in the valve body as a test and blade angles normally. Any thoughts or suggestions?:dizzy:

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

I would check the lift and jack valve it might need to be cleaned.If the same disconnect the packing connector with the red wire at the lift coil.

3. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

already tried both of those!

4. tc21

tc21 Member

Replace the valve. It's probably damaged.