1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNOGO Blower make offer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bluebeard, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Bluebeard

Bluebeard Junior Member

I had a 1959 IH SNOGO for sale and I sold it to a guy from Los Angeles.

The guy who bought the truck is coming up today to do some minor work on it to fix the brakes. He is still somewhat hesitant to ship the blower part to Los Angeles, so if someone wants the front blower part of this truck (probably for a song), now is the time to contact me and make an offer on it.

I can't knowledgeably say that the blower is in primo condition. With my untrained eye, it looks like it is. I ran it a few years ago and it seemed to work very smoothly. If you have an old snogo and you want a complete replacement for the snogo blower, now is your opportunity.

Your offer may need to take into consideration that the removal of the blower would have to happen very soon. And most likely you would be responsible to remove it from the truck and pay someone locally with a loader to be able to move it to a flatbed for shipping. I don't have the expertise or time to do any of this on my own.

Rick (mtnblue@exwire.com)