1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno_way Manuals, Parts lists etc...

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by hurricanetowing, Nov 24, 2005.

1. hurricanetowing

hurricanetowing Junior Member

I just picked up a mid size snoway plow. got no papers with it, looking for a wiring schematic or something to help me hook it up also looking for a used frame that would work for a ford explorer maybe e-mail me at hurricanetowing@yahoo.com

2. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

I would call Snow-Way at 262-673-7200, give them your plow ser. # , they will e-mail you ALL paper work you ask for. User guide, installation, parts, etc. They are very customer orientated.

I am looking for a mount for a 2000 Ford F-250, also the truck side wiring harness for the same truck.

3. I've had part of the owners manual e-mailed to me because the previous owner didn't have it. I just dropped them an email (or you can call) with all my model information and they sent the stuff to me no problem.