1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno

Discussion in 'Boss Plow Forum' started by Ohiosnow, Jan 13, 2002.

1. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

This plug is in the main harness, it is a rubber plug connection with 2 wires- white with yellow stripe & red with white stripe it's close to the relays. Brent

2. Sno

Sno Senior Member

See, there is the problem. I dont have this plug on my harness or any relays for that matter. Wonder what I do now? Hope someone from Boss can clear it up.

3. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

??

Relays & plug are not in light harness, in main harness see page 23 as it shows relay pack. :) & vehicle option connector. :) OK, Take another look. I've got to go I'll be back in 1hr. Brent

4. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Yea, I know what you are refering to. But that is not my main harness.
    Starting to apear I need a newer main harness? My main harness has no relays at all, or the Dodge GM plug.

I hope I dont have an old harness that was made exclusively for a Dodge.

5. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

hummm

Well now I don't know what to tell you, I guess you'll have to call BOSS tech help line their # is 906-776-3500. :confused: I'm looking at the manual as I've installed both Chevy & Dodge 2001 trucks 2-months ago & both had the relays & option connectors. It appears that they all have the vehicle light option plug. Brent

Last edited: Jan 13, 2002
  6. Boss Plows

Boss Plows Junior Member

It sounds like we have to different versions of the harness. In last years harness we had the relay in the light adapter, specific to the vehicle. In this years harness we have the relays in the main harness. Does that help?

The BOSS Snowplow

7. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Sort of, sounds like I have the wrong head light adapters for my main harness?

Is it hurting my truck?

What do I do now?

8. Boss Plows

Boss Plows Junior Member

you might call us at Tech Service (906)776-3500 to see if we can get you straightened out.
    The BOSS Snowplow