1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by scott21, Dec 10, 2003.

1. scott21

scott21 Junior Member

I have a swo -way plow with down pressure . When i flip the switch for down pressure the plow come up . If any body ahs any idea where to start looking I could use the help

2. john222

john222 Junior Member

3. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

it sounds like the valve is bad... i had the same thing happen to me and when i put in a new valve it worked just fine...
  4. john222

john222 Junior Member

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

snoway no way for me i wont pay 4000 for down pressure that s one more thing to fail on the road
  6. john222

john222 Junior Member

This was my old truck and plow, a 1986 f 250 with a snow way plow. I bought this truck used and plowed the sh*t out of this truck for three years. My friend bought this truck and plow from me three years ago for his small business and this is the first time there has ever been a problem with this plow. Six years of abuse between my friend and I and this is the first problem; snow way = yes way. By the way we haven't even looked at the plow yet we just wanted to save some diagnosis time and ask if anybody else has ever had this problem.

Oh yea, power windows, air conditioning, radio, cd player, power steering, power brakes, cruise control, these are also things that can fail on the road but I am not going to live without them!