1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Sep 17, 2010.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

It's time for sno-way to man up and return as a sponsor to plowsite! You have an ethical obligation to participate here, to support users (like myself) of your equipment! This thread is not the place to vent issues with sno-way!

2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I agree.........my new Mega V will be in next week......... I want to see them back....

3. t-sig

t-sig Senior Member
    from 607

I would also like to see sno way come back. Over the years our fleet has had many different color plows and they all have good points and bad. We have 2 sno ways right now and my next plow will likely be another. "Ethical Obligation" may be a bit of a stretch, but, it would be nice to have the forum back.

4. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

1 more vote for them to come back. I am looking at a new mega V myself, and would sure like to get some feedback, and have a place to get questions answered.

5. bkoehn1968

bkoehn1968 Junior Member
    from Montana

another vote for snoway! I am interested in a snoway plow and would really like to see their participation here!

6. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

got the call today.......install is on Tuesday......

7. Flatulentvandal

Flatulentvandal Member

I would just like the see the Snoway forum back.... Where am I supposed to get the best advice, from Snoway owners, without a forum on here?

8. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Likewise....

9. lawn king

We are lucky basher is here, as he is a sno-way authority. I guess snoway gone for good from plowsite? Hell of a way to treat your loyal clients!

10. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I almost thought they were back the other day... There's an "win a snoway" ad on the left hand advertisers box... Press refresh a bunch of times and you will see it...

11. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

My two cents, I don't understand why there can't be a snoway forum, just because the company wishes to not participate

12. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

If it dosent make dollar's then it dosent make sense... :D

13. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

so they won't do a snoway forum because snoway has decided not to be a sponsor of this site, chevy isn't a sponsor either yet there is a forum for them.

14. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

My vote is in for a SnoWay return to the forum,...I have had a trouble free 29 series lexan for 4 years...would definitely buy another although i don't think I'll need to...ussmileyflag

15. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

I need them back. We don't have an active dealer in town so I need another source for information besides Basher so that I don't bore him to death. (He should charge a cosulting fee).

16. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

WHY? Simple Censorship !
    The "new" Snoway mega Revolution plow is/was a piece of JUNK and several members here
    and elsewhere who unknowingly purchased one and had numerous problems and dealers
    inability to repair them posted here to WARN others about their problems!

So as usual here at Censorsite.com they pulled the thread and any other posts on
    the Snoway Revolution blade and its issues and complaints from those who got burned!

A simple search tells all.....................
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=79833&highlight=snoway+plows

17. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

I'd like to see the return of the forum as well, since the only dealer in my area is not very helpful. I've picked Bashers brain plenty since if I ask my dealer any question at all, the answer is always "make an appointment to bring it in and we'll look at it". Yeah, at $105/hr? I don't think so!

18. lawn king

I agree, basher should get compensation for all the help he has provided. Please send checks to lawn king, i will be his agent and see to it that he receives a small % of each check!

19. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

If Sno-Way was smart, they would be on here supporting their customers and providing an outlet for end users. The fact that they pulled their support and all the complaints guys are having tells me all I need to know about them.

20. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

:eek::laughing::laughing:.....Surprised this one is still around.....