1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Way vehicle harness wanted.

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by akakwas, Nov 28, 2009.

1. akakwas

akakwas Junior Member

I have a wired remote with downpressure. All I want is the harness extension (goes from plow assy. thru engine compart then into cab, plugs into wired remote). I went on Sno-Way's website and found part #, but had sticker shock when I called my local dealer to order. Over $150 for a harness. I realize they use fiber optics instead of hard wiring but $150 is over the top. Would anybody have a used harness or any idea on how to make a harness? Any ideas?
    Please let me know,
  2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Thats not a bad price.
    Basher may have a used one.
  3. Brandon

Brandon Member

What is the part number?
  4. akakwas

akakwas Junior Member

I believe the part # 96105101, that what it shows on the Sno-Way pdf, but then when I go to "Buysnowplowparts.com" the pic does not show a hard shell connector on one end of the harness with that part #. Now I am half temped to find a used wired controller. That way I could hard wire one controller in the cab and use the other to load plow on truck and still have a spare to boot.
    I just don't know.................