1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-Way V Box Spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by tman3007, Oct 25, 2007.

1. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Just curious if anyone owns or heard anything about Sno Way spreaders. I'm looking into an 8' electric V-box Spreader. The price is in my budget, that's why we are looking at these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Todd

2. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

I don't know to much about these spreaders, but it seems like there not to bad, bang for the buck. Bryan

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  3. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Thanks! I'll let ya know what we get.

Todd

4. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

I have two of these and will not own anything else. Never let me down and they are very simple in desigm. In my experience the less complicated in equipment the better. The swing a way chute is great too. They went up 800.00 this year. Everything is going up but the rates!

5. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

thanks

Thanks for the help!!! We are definitely leaning towards the Sno-way.

Todd

6. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Just bought a brand new 6ft SS model for 2750. Helluva deal! There's a dealer in VT selling at very low prices. Contact me if you want their info.

7. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

thanks

Damn, that's a sweet deal! I'll let ya know if I go that route, if I do I'll definitely get a hold of you.

Thanks a lot,
    Todd