1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sno-way updated website

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by lawn king, Jul 5, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Call me crazy but i miss the pagetop snowfall on the old site.

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

i agree i liked that too

but other wise it looks good!

3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i think i like the new website better, i did try using the plow selector and it wouldnt work :confused:

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

The new website is still a work in progress and has not officially been launched.

The link that you are currently using will cease working when the site is launched for good and all functionallity of the site is working properly.

5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

if it hasnt been launched then why when you type snoway.com it pops up :confused:

6. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

The website got launched a couple of days early. With such a major change to our website design, there may be a few glitches. If you see any, please let us know here and we will work to get the problem resolved. We appreciate your patience as we work to get the new website up and running.

7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Whoah! 2 SNOWAY PEOPLE! I dont know if I can handle this! Its a monopoly! LOL

8. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

thanks for the info. only problem i saw was with the plow selector chart, today i tried it again but it didnt work.

9. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

yeah rick isnt on here as much as tom is though....

see how good snoway is :salute:

10. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

How about it tom, do i get the snow back and the truck that makes a push every now and then?