1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno Way Taigate Salt Spreader NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ColumbiaLand, Jan 9, 2009.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I Have A Used Sno Way Tailgate Salt Spreader, It A Sno Way Opta Flow, It Holds Approx 500LBS of Salt, I Have The Complete Wiring Harness, And Variable Controller W/ The Burst Action Button, It Would Be Super Easy To Intall On Any Truck Even An Extended Cab Or Crew Cab, Its All Plug And Play, Works Awesome, Good Condition, Washed After Each Use Last Season, I Used It Last Year On A 2004 Ford F250 Reg Cab, Have Everything Ready To Go. I Paid 450 For It Last Year, I Will Sell For 300. Location-Germantown NY South Of Albany, Could Meet You If Needed Somewhere, Call Collin 518-598-7267

Salter 1.JPG

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

The Picture Above Is The Same Salter Its Not The One For Sale, I Just Didn't Have A Pic Of It Handy, Its In Better Condition Than That One Pictured Above And I Also Wanted To Let You Know That Its Always Been Stored Inside And Was Never On The Truck When Not It Use.