1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sno-way subframe for 01-07 gmc/chevy sale/trade

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by ryanlconst, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ryanlconst

ryanlconst Junior Member

I bought a 29hd last year only used it a couple of times and i put it on a 01 gmc 2500 hd and i bought a new truck a 2007 dodge 2500 and I am looking for a new subframe if anyone has one let me know. Also in need of wiring (battery power and head lights only i have wireless remote option)

2. Wtrski50

Wtrski50 Junior Member

How much ar you asking for the Mount? Will it fit a 28V?

3. Jester4always

Jester4always Junior Member
    from maine

Is it possible that this mount will fit a MT series as well? I jsut sold my Canyon and now need a mount for the 1500 series truck that replaced it.(2006) Oh by the way the canyon mount is up for grabs

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

GM mounts change in 03, what is the part number of your mount? I should be on your warranty form..

No it will not work with an MT nor a 1500.

If you have a true 28V with the two pin system than it will work if you have a 2000-2002 Chevy 2500.

I have a new dodge mount in stock