1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SNO-WAY spreader controller?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wkahler, Dec 3, 2010.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Does anyone have a idea of a place that can repair my controller? I have a new one on order but was looking for a place that would possible repair my old one in order to have a back up on on hand so i don't get caught with this issue again! PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF U HAVE A IDEA OR SOME INFO ON A PLACE billk726@aol.com

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Do yourself a favor and call Bob at Karrier Company in Ohio, he makes controllers and they are not import junk. He may even had at one time made controllers for that unit before they sent the work overseas.

Mike

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Do you have any contact info for him? Is this him:

http://www.karrierco.com/contactus.html

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I think thats who you are talking about. Shot them a e-mail to see what they think!!

5. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Yes that is Bobs company, most of the time he answers the phone. Been running one of his controllers and harness for going on three years without any issues. Im not sure if he even makes anything for a snoway but IMOP its worth a call.

Good Luck Mike

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Contacted via e-mail and working on it!!